Omfg this is so cute
Who made this give it to me noowww
wOw so here’s the deal, I did this giveaway before to give some merch from interests past away and the winner didnt contact me back so here it is revamped!! some prizes arent pictured!
ending date to be determined
- wacom bamboo tablet w/ pen (as u can tell i am not an artist)
- cute PruCan artbook
- multiple doujins w/ pairings such as FrUk, Franada, Frain, and Shizaya (DRRR)
- quite a few Hetalia prints
- Full 9 pc Hetalia figure set
- discontinued Greece figurine (Its p much impossible to find these for a reasonable price)
- Hetalia seasons 3 & 4
- Paint it white
- Any manga from my shelf bar very few (I’ll contact you with a list it’s extensive)
- Hetalia volumes 1, 2 & 3
- APH Germany pillow
- Death Note L pillow
- up to 5 reblogs allowed (1 entry per reblog) and likes don’t count!
- You dont have to be following me but there will be extra prizes if you are (games, hetalia bandannas etc)
- Shipping anywhere
- leave your ask open so I can contact you!!
- you don’t have to take every prize, if you win and you only want some of the stuff just let me know
- 3 winners!
Can we all just stop and take a minute to appreciate how cUTE THIS IMAGE IS??!!
LOOK AT THESE ADORABLE PINK WELLIE UGG BOOT THINGY’S
NOW LOOK AT HIM SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT IN HIS CUTE ASS FLUFFY HOODIE AND ELEPHANT WATERING CAN and if you look closer he has planted bOYFRIEND PLANTS
LOOK NOIZ PLANT
FUCKING JELLYFISH UMBRELLA PLANT
AND MINK PLANT
IN CONCLUSION AOBA IS A HELLA RAD CUTIE WHO NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS
THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEONIES idk which one so i just drew the one that most people use
I’m sorry it’s no vrery detailed lies on my side
For rose buds, start with a vase sort of shape. Open oval at the top, dip in from the sides, curve out to a rounded base the same width or smaller than the top. Then draw a curving line on the side of the “vase” that takes up all of the rounded base and comes to a point at the opposite corner. Draw another for the other corner, but stop when it meets the first curved line.
You now have the exterior petals.
Next, draw within the oval, or the mouth of the “vase.” Draw lines starting somewhere, following the curve, but more shallowly, and meeting back up with the edges. Do this again and again, focus on the far edge and corners. Once there is little left of your oval, draw a curled up petal at the center.
(I hope this all made sense.)
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Not-phallic (and highly cooperative) cats